Spicy Stir-Fried Pork Recipe
If you love spicy food, then this Spicy Stir-Fried Pork recipe is perfect for you! This dish is a classic Chinese stir-fry that is easy to make and packed with flavor. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to make this delicious dish.
– 1 pound pork loin, thinly sliced
– 1 red bell pepper, sliced
– 1 green bell pepper, sliced
– 1 onion, sliced
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
– 2 tablespoons chili paste
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add the vegetable oil and swirl to coat the pan.
2. Add the garlic and stir-fry for 10 seconds until fragrant.
3. Add the pork and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned.
4. Add the sliced bell peppers and onion and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, chili paste, sugar, salt, and pepper.
6. Pour the sauce over the pork and vegetables and stir-fry for another minute until everything is coated in the sauce.
7. Serve hot with rice or noodles.
This Spicy Stir-Fried Pork recipe is a quick and easy dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner. The combination of pork, bell peppers, and onions in a spicy sauce is sure to satisfy your taste buds. Give it a try and enjoy the delicious flavors!